CALL FOR PAPERS
2009 International Multiconference on Computer Science and Information Technology
October 12-14, 2009
Mercure Hotel. Mrągowo, Poland
IMCSIT is organized by the Polish Information Processing Society in cooperation with the IEEE Computer Society (Poland Chapter), the Systems Research Institute of the Polish Academy of Sciences, the Institute of Computer Science of the Polish Academy of Sciences and Asociaciónn de Técnicos de Informática.
The 2009 International Multiconference on Computer Science and Information Technology will consist of the following conferences:
· AAIA’09 - 4th International Symposium Advances in Artificial Intelligence and Applications - http://AAIA.imcsit.org
· ECOM & EGOV’09 - 9th International Multidisciplinary Conference on e-Commerce and e-Government - http://ECOM-EGOV.imcsit.org
· IMT4SC’09 - 1st International Symposium on Intelligent Mobile Technologies for Social Change - http://IMT4SC.imcsit.org
· MI&E’09 - Workshop on Medical Informatics and Engineering - http://MIE.imcsit.org
· MMAP’09 - 2nd International Symposium on Multimedia - Applications and Processing - http://MMAP.imcsit.org
· PITA’09 - International Conference on Principles of Information Technology and Applications - http://PITA.imcsit.org
· WAHOC’09 - Workshop on Ad-Hoc Wireless Networks - http://WAHOC.imcsit.org
· WAPL’09 - 2nd Workshop on Advances in Programming Languages - http://WAPL.imcsit.org
· WCO’09 - Workshop on Computational Optimization - http://WCO.imcsit.org
· WRTP/RTS’09 - 30th IFAC Workshop on Real-Time Programming and 4th International Workshop on Real-Time Software - http://WRTP-RTS.imcsit.org
The 2009 AAIA Symposium is dedicated to celebrating 50 years of scientific research of Professor Juliusz Lech Kulikowski (see: http://imcsit.org/pg/239/191, and http://imcsit.org/pg/238/190)
Furthermore, the AAIA Symposium will award two "Professor Zdzislaw Pawlak Best Paper Awards" for contributions which are outstanding in their scientific quality (http://imcsit.org/pg/234/187). The two award categories are:
Best Student Paper - for graduate or PhD students. Papers qualifying for this award must be marked as "Student full paper" to be eligible for consideration.
Best Paper Award - for the authors of the best paper appearing at the Symposium.
In addition to a certificate, each award carries a prize of 300 EUR provided by the Mazowsze Chapter of the Polish Information Processing Society (http://www.pti.org.pl/om/)
English is the sole language for paper submission and presentation.
Proceedings of the 2009 IMCSIT will be published on a CD (ISSN 1896-7094) and will be placed in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Each conference will then publish extended versions of selected papers in Special Issues of Journals and/or as Edited Volumes; for more details see sites of each event.
Authors should submit draft papers (as Postscript, PDF of MS Word file, OpenDocument Text)
The total length of a paper should not exceed 8 pages (IEEEtran style). IEEEtran style templates are available at the conference WWW site (http://submit.imcsit.org/)
Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the specific conference
Conference organizers reserve the right to move submissions between Conferences
·· Paper submission: May 10, 2009
·· Notification of acceptance/rejection: July 1, 2009
·· Camera-ready paper due: August 15, 2009
·· Conference: October 12-14, 2009
Maria Ganzha (Chair), SRI PAS, Warsaw and EUH-E, Elblag, Poland Marcin Paprzycki, SRI PAS and WSM, Warsaw, Poland
In case of questions, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org