The 2010 International Multiconference on Computer Science and Information Technology (IMCSIT 2010) will take place in Wisła, Poland on October 18-20, 2010.
We would like to invite proposals of Events (Wokshops / Symposia / Conferences) to be organized within the IMCSIT 2010 framework.
An Event proposal should include the following information:
1. Title of the Event.
2. Chair(s): name(s), affiliation, address, phone number and e-mail.
3. Call for Papers (draft version).
4. Tentative list of Program Committee members.
Papers submitted to the Event will have to be reviewed by at least two reviewers each. We fully expect that, as it was the case this year, Conference Proceedings, consisting of papers accepted by all Events will be included in the IEEE Digital Library. It is also expected that Event Organizers will arrange high quality Journal(s) to publish a Special Issue consisting of extended versions of best papers presented within their Event.
· Event proposal submission due: December 31th, 2009
· Full paper submission: May 31th, 2010
· Notification of acceptance: July 12th, 2010
· Camera-ready version of the accepted papers: August 23rd 2010
· Conference: October 18-20, 2010