FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS - EXTENDED DEADLINE
*** The deadline for papers has been extended to Monday February 15th. There will not be any further extension.***
FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS
IFIP AI 2010: The Third IFIP International Conference on Artificial Intelligence in Theory and Practice, Brisbane, Australia, September 20th-23rd 2010
IFIP AI 2010 is one of the constituent parts of the IFIP World Computer Congress. The conference will follow the same format as the highly successful IFIP AI 2008 at the IFIP WCC 2008 in Milan, Italy.
For details of the World Computer Congress see http://www.wcc2010.org.
Papers describing original work are invited in the areas listed below or other areas of Artificial Intelligence for oral presentation at IFIP AI 2010.
Acceptance will be based on quality, relevance and originality and the practical value of the work.
Papers of no more than 10 pages should be submitted following the publisher’s prescribed format (for details see the conference web site). Final versions may be submitted in either Word or Latex format but at this stage all papers should be submitted as PDF files. The proceedings will be published by Springer in the IFIP AICT (Advances in Information and Communication Technology) Series.
Further information is available from the conference website at http://www.ifiptc12.org/ifipai2010
Papers should be uploaded via the conference website or directly at the paper submission site at http://www.conferenceexpert.org.uk/?conf=ifipai2010.
Submission deadline: February 15th, 2010
Notification of acceptance: April
20th, 2010 Camera-ready deadline: May 15th, 2010
Conference: September 20th-23rd, 2010
Tharam Dillon, Curtin University, Australia
PROGRAM COMMITTEE CHAIR
Max Bramer, University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom
PROGRAM COMMITTEE MEMBERS
A full list of members is available on the conference website.
* Industrial Applications of Artificial Intelligence
* Intelligent Decision Support Systems
* Integration of AI with other Technologies
* Evaluation of AI Systems
* AI Languages, Programming Techniques and Tools
* Knowledge Acquisition
* Expert and Knowledge-based Systems
* Fuzzy Logic and Plausible Inference
* Neural Networks
* Evolutionary Computation and Algorithms
* Speech and Natural Language Interfaces
* Machine Vision
* Intelligent Information Retrieval
* Genetic Algorithms
* Planning and Scheduling
* Bayesian Networks and Stochastic Reasoning
* Evolutionary Programming
* Learning and Adaptive Systems
* Intelligent Agents
* Distributed AI Algorithms, Techniques and Applications
* Distributed AI Systems and Architectures
* Intelligent Tutoring Systems
* Structured and Unstructured Data Mining
* Case-Based Reasoning Systems
* Hardware and Robotics
* Social Impact, Acceptance and Implications of AI
* Intelligent Systems Engineering and Design Methodologies
* Ontologies and Semantic Web
* Knowledge and Information Management
* Business Process Management and Enterprise Portals
* Organisational Memory Knowledge Systems
* Inter-organisational KM portals
* Knowledge Management, E-Learning and Enterprise Portals