October 18-20, 2010
Hotel Golebiewski, Wisla, Poland
IMCSIT is organized by the Polish Information Processing Society in cooperation with the IEEE Computer Society (Poland Chapter), Council of European Professional Informatics Societies (CEPIS), the Systems Research Institute Polish Academy of Sciences, and the Institute of Computer Science Polish Academy of Sciences.
The 2010 International Multiconference on Computer Science and Information Technology will consist of the following conferences:
* 5th International Symposium Advances in Artificial Intelligence and Applications - AAIA’10 - http://AAIA.imcsit.org
* Workshop on Agent Based Computing: from Model to Implementation VII - ABC:MI’10 - http://ABCMI.imcsit.org
* International Workshop on Advances in Business ICT - ABICT’10 - http://ABICT.imcsit.org
* Computational Linguistics - Applications - CLA’10 - http://CLA.imcsit.org
* Computer Aspects of Numerical Algorithms - CANA’10 - http://CANA.imcsit.org
* 10th International Multidisciplinary Conference on e-Commerce and e-Government - ECOM & EGOV’10 - http://ECOM-EGOV.imcsit.org
* International Symposium on E-Learning - Applications - EL-A’10 - http://EL-A.imcsit.org
* 6th Workshop on Large Scale Computations on Grids and 1st Workshop on Scalable Computing in Distributed Systems - LaSCoG-SCoDiS’10 - http://LASCOG-SCODIS.imcsit.org
* 2nd International Workshop on Medical Informatics and Engineering - MI&E’10 - http://MIE.imcsit.org
* 3rd International Symposium on Multimedia - Applications and Processing - MMAP’10 - http://MMAP.imcsit.org
* 5th International Workshop on Real-Time Software - RTS’10 - http://RTS.imcsit.org
* 4th International Workshop on Secure Information Systems - SIS’10 - http://SIS.imcsit.org
* International Symposium on Technologies for Social Advancement - T4SA’10 - http://T4SA.imcsit.org
* Workshop on Ad-Hoc Wireless Networks - WAHOC’10 - http://WAHOC.imcsit.org
* Workshop on Computational Optimization - WCO’10 - http://WCO.imcsit.org
The 2010 AAIA Symposium is dedicated to celebrating the 75th Birthday of Professor Leonard Bolc (http://www.imcsit.org/pg/351/275)
Furthermore, the AAIA Symposium will award two "Professor Zdzislaw Pawlak Best Paper Awards" for contributions which are outstanding in their scientific quality. The two award categories are:
Best Student Paper - for graduate or PhD students. Papers qualifying for this award must be marked as "Student full paper" to be eligible for consideration.
Best Paper Award - for the authors of the best paper appearing at the Symposium.
In addition to a certificate, each award carries a prize of 300 EUR provided by the Mazowsze Chapter of the Polish Information Processing Society (http://www.old.pti.org.pl/om/)
English is the sole language for paper submission and presentation.
Proceedings of the 2010 IMCSIT will be published on a CD (ISSN 1896-7094) and will be placed in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Each conference will then publish extended versions of selected papers in Special Issues of Journals and/or as Edited Volumes; for more details see sites of each event.
Authors should submit full paper(s) (draft version, PDF file)
The total length of a paper should not exceed 8 pages (IEEEtran style). IEEEtran style templates are available at: http://www.submit.imcsit.org
Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the specific conference
Conference organizers reserve the right to move submissions between Conferences.
* Paper submission: May 31, 2010
* Notification of acceptance/rejection: July 12, 2010
* Camera-ready paper due: August 23, 2010
* Conference: October 18-20, 2010
Maria Ganzha (Chair), SRI PAS, Warsaw and University of Gdansk, Gdansk, Poland.
Marcin Paprzycki, SRI PAS and WSM, Warsaw, Poland.
In case of questions, please contacts us at: http://www.contacts.imcsit.org